Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Saturday everybody! Boy it has been a little while since I last posted on this day. I know some of you may be confused by the fact that I am here putting up some work on a weekend. Let me just say that this is not a mistake, it is the first day in the schedule. So lets get on with it, here is a new Not @ All cartoon .... enjoy =)




Well? Was it good for you? I sure hope so. Ok so as you can tell by the cartoon up there, it is the first day of December, and just a few weeks from my very second favorite holiday, Christmas. As it should already be known, Halloween is my favorite of the holiday's out there. But coming in at a close second is Christmas. I just like the feeling in the air, the cool chill, the joy and excitement that is on most peoples faces, the wonderful lights, and of course the presents are nice as well. It is one of those things that is hard to explain, and much more fun to experience. So since we are in the midst of the season, I thought I would try and put as much holiday cheer, smiles, and laughs, into this months cartoons as I can.

Alright folks, I am going to call it day here, I thank you all for joining me yet again. Don't forget to check in tomorrow for some more wonderful things. Until then, take care.

-DVid