Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It is Wednesday, and we are very near to the end of the week. I'm sure alot of you out there are looking forward to the weekend, got all kinds of plans for fun and good times. Me? Well I try to have a little fun here and there, but mostly I also like to work on my art as well. And speaking of my art, I think its time for a new Shoofly, enjoy.




Ok gang I got some news for ya. I am working on some stuff to put up on Cafepress for my little shop. I'm hoping to have it all ready by this weekend so I can share the link and you can buy some Shoofly and Not @ All merchandise for Christmas. I hope that got at least some of you out there excited, the ones that didn't, get on the band wagon.

Well I am going to keep this one short today since I still have alot of work to do on the shop. I'll catch you all back here again tomorrow for more Shoofly.

-DVid