Saturday, December 29, 2012






Here is a nice little pinup that became a Not @ All comic. Why is it a Not @ All? Well because his butt crack is hanging out there. And because, like the title says, it is not at all what you think it is. See that was the original point of Not @ All, that it could be what ever the hell I want it to be, pinups, one panel comics, comics with alot of panels, or even just a stupid sketch. It's what I feel it is, and that is what I want to bring it back to.

Now tomorrow I may or may not have any art for you, it all depends on how quick I can get something up. But either way, I will have a blog that will discuss what my future plans are for this little piece of the internet that I call home. If you are a fan and are interested, I would check it out, but then again I like me :-)

-DVid