Friday, December 14, 2012

Well gang, we have made it to yet another Friday, and have survived to yet another weekend. And I am betting that this week was a hard one for a lot of you, so I get the feeling that you will be looking forward to this weekend. But before we get that, watching football, playing video games, and going to parties and such, we must first get our daily dose of Shoofly. 






Ok, two quick notes about this one here today. First off, I had a blast doing this one, really putting myself to the test with it. And for the most part I liked the way it all came out except for that car that is sitting behind Justin up there. But I have never been that good at cars, but am going to have to continue to work on them. Now the second thing I want to point out here, is that there is no joke in this one today, and that is a little sign of some things to come. See, as much as I like doing the humor, which I will continue to do, I also like telling a story. So I am going to be throwing in some drama here and there to see if you people will get to care about the characters in more then just a comedy way.

Alright people, I will not keep you here any longer, I know you want to get out there and get the weekend started early. So go, have fun, live it up. But don't forget to take time out to check in tomorrow for a new Not @ All.

-DVid