Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's up fans and fanettes!!! It is Saturday, and that means we get a new Not @ All cartoon to go with this wonder day of no work for some of you out there. Today's cartoon is one that I have had for a long time, I even made it as a home made Christmas card from someone one year, and ten bucks says they aint got it no more. Well here it is folks, enjoy.





I hope you all got a kick out of that one. Now lets dip in the mail bag and see what we got for today.


Dear DVid,

I love your art, its cute, like you. If you are every in
 the market for a single woman who loves artists 
let me know as I would most interested in meeting you .... ;-).

-Greta


Well gosh Greta, thank you for the wonder comments and that cute little winky face. I very much appreciate the offer, and if I am ever in the need of a single woman I will let you know. But right now I am committed to two things that take up alot of my time, one being my art, and the other being a certain someone who I hope does not hit me for answering this letter.


All right gang, I said early this week that I was working on setting up a shop for you all to buy merchandise with my art on it. Well the good news is that I got it up, the bad news is that there is not alot of time before Christmas, so hurry up and do some ordering. Right now there are only a few images on there, I will add some new designs in the future, as well as subtract a few here and there if they are not selling that well.

Ok then people, it is time to call it a day, and I thank you all for stopping by. Check back tomorrow for a little pinup and maybe something else kind of special.

-DVid