Tuesday, December 18, 2012



And we are now at seven days and counting until the big day. It is really coming up on us fast, and I am damn sure not ready. Still have plenty of presents that still need to be wrapped, as well as a few handmade items that need to be finished. What can I say, I am a procrastinator. Well enough about my failure at the holidays, lets get in on some Shoofly.




Ok, lets take a peek at another Christmas letter to ol' Saint Nick.


Dear Santa,

Hello there big guy, I am hoping that I will have lots of presents under the Christmas tree this year. But what I would really like to have this year is a new baby brother. And I know I know, you will just tell me to talk to my mom and dad, but the thing is, my dad is always away on business, and my mom just locks herself away in her room. The odd thing is that is sounds like she is shaving in there as it sounds like my dads razor. Often times she comes out of there tired and complaining about my dad. This is where you come in. See I have heard the song, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, and know that you have a reputation for this. I was hoping that if I lit some candles, left out some wine, and and put on a Barry White CD, like what my parents used to do, you could put a baby in my momma like my daddy did. Anyways, thank you in advance for taking this into consideration. And also give my thanks to Mrs. Claus for pimping you out, as my friends older brother likes to say.

-Joel


And on that note, I think its best we part ways for today. Thanks one and all for dropping by and I hope to see you all again tomorrow for more of this holiday week here with Shoofly.

-DVid