Monday, December 24, 2012


A Merry Christmas Eve to you all out there in the internet land. This was a tough one to do today, as I have recently rented a new game that I wanted to try out before I decided to go out and buy, and the game has slowly but surely taken over my life. But I made sure to make time to do some drawing, and update this ol home of the characters of Shoofly. I also have a little poem that I would like to share with you all here today, just a little something that I jotted down for the Christmas season. A quick side note about tomorrow. See with tomorrow being Christmas and all, and me having some major trouble coming up with something cool for a Christmas comic, I drew up something that does not really tie into this story. But I still want to try and do one that does tie in. So I am going to try my hardest to come up with something extra for everyone, but if not I do have some goodies for Christmas.

And now let us end with a little Christmas Eve poem that I put down on paper for you.


Upon this wonderful night,
one is to believe,
that magic does exist,
here on Christmas eve,
For it is this night of all,
when you'll hear bells that jingle,
as fast he approaches,
him, Kris Kringle,
A man of such girth and wonder,
who will holler out ho's,
while the children slumber,
He will slide down the chimney,
a sack full of goodies,
only to stop,
for some milk and cookies.

Alright then folks, that will do it for today, check back again tomorrow for the Christmas special, and to all a wonderful night.

-DVid