Friday, December 21, 2012

It's Friday, the last day of the week before Christmas. We are so close now that I can almost taste the eggnog and fruit cake. Lets get into a Shoofly comic, a quick letter to Santa, and then you can all get on with your day and get ready for the weekend.




And here is yet another letter to Santa.


Dear Santa,

I now that you are real busy this time of year with all the letters and everything. And I know that people are asking for all kinds of crazy things. But this year all I really want is for the WWE superstar, The Miz, to become the WWE champion again. I really liked him as champion and think he is a great talent for the WWE. If you can make this happen at all, I would really appreciate it. But if you can't do that, I would not mind a hot girl in a red bow waiting for me under the tree to.

- Kevin

I too would really like to see that. Well that will do if for today people, check back tomorrow for the last Christmas Not @ All comic.

-DVid