Saturday, December 15, 2012

Welcome to Not @ All Saturdays fans and fanettes!!! On this, your weekend of fun, I am grateful that you are stopping by to check out a brand new Christmas themed Not @ All comic.







This is yet another comic that was once again a Christmas card for a friend. I am unsure as to if he still has it or not. I have done a few hand drawn Christmas cards over the years, for one reason I am very cheap, and the other being that it seemed like a good idea at the time.

A quick note for you guys. I have put up a Facebook page for those of you who like Facebook. Go ahead and go on over and like the page. There may even be some exclusive content on there from time to time.

Ok gang, I think we are done for the day, so I will let you all go ahead and get back to your day. Go have some fun and enjoy the weekend before it ends.

-DVid