Wednesday, December 26, 2012






Hey ya out there in internet land! DVid here on the day after Christmas to wish you a happy and healthy rest of the year. The presents are all unwrapped, and by now we have either stood in the a crowded area in the hopes of returning that one crappy gift that we all got. As well as playing with all the new goodies that we got. Some where in between all of that, I have found the time to do today's Shoofly comic. One that I have to admit that I rushed through. So as of right now I have no idea how it turned out as I am in the midst of fighting off the sandman as I type, so as I can put this comic up on time. Hell I dont even have a caption for this one. But the important thing is that I got it up.

And with that, I think it is time we call it a day, or night, depending on what part of the country you are on. Untill next time, I will catch ya all later.