Thursday, December 13, 2012

And here we are at Thursday, with just one more day between us and the weekend. And that also means that we are just two Shoofly's from the weekend as well. And instead of me yakking at you this whole time, lets just get right to it with the first of said two Shoofly's.



Ok so I really liked the way these panels turned out. When I was doing the layout I wanted to try and get experimental, as well as use as much of the page as I could. In the end I really enjoyed the final product.

Well lets get in to the mail bag and see what I can find for today.

Dear DVid-

Will you ever explain how the mad scientist guy created Manny?

- Paul


That is a very good question Paul, and I can honestly say that I have no plans as of right now to reveal Manny's origin. But that does not mean that later on it wont come up. Since I am kind of flying buy the seat of my pants here I am never sure where it is going, so I could get to a point where I want to, or even need to, tell how Manny came into this world.

Well gang, I think we are done here for today. Thanks for stopping by and checking out everything, come back again tomorrow for more.

DVid-