Friday, December 7, 2012

Well gang we have made it to Friday, the end of the week, and the start of the weekend. I'm sure alot of you out there are excited about the weekend, I know I can't wait to get it started. But before we get there we have to first check out this new Shoofly.





Yeah I know that today's comic was a bit lazy, but every now and then you have to do one that is kind of like that so you can get to work on the other comics. Either way, I love the image of a giant snow butt, infact I love it so much that I am waiting for it to snow so I can make one in my vary own yard.

Just a quick little geek out here. Am I the only one here that is super excited about Hobbit? I liked the LOTR trilogy alright, I mean I am not a huge huge fan like alot of the people out there, but I did enjoy the movies. But for some reason, Hobbit seems to look really good to me. Now I know a few people who are not looking forward to it, in fact one person in particular said they would never see the movie with me, which is fine because I would never watch a cool movie like that with some one who would just bring me down during the movie anyways. But this movie seems like it is going to be alot more fun then the first three. Well that is it for me geeking out today.

Alright gang, that is going to do it for today, I'll see ya all again tomorrow.

-DVid