Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Monday gang! I know, I know, Mondays suck because most of you have to go back to work. And I know how much work can suck. But at least you are getting paid, and the sooner you start the week, the sooner the week can be over. Now to help get you through that hard day, I have a new Shoofly for you, lets check it out.



Well it looks like Sasha has gotten herself a hot date, lets hope Marty and Manny don't do anything to screw this up for her.

Well I have spent the last week working on drawings, not really realizing just how much work goes into being a cartoonist. Coming up with ideas is tough enough, but then drawing them in pencil, and having to go back and ink it, then add the paint and all. Boy it really eats up alot of your time, one minute you are just getting up to start working, then the next, its time for bed. But in the end, I don't think I would trade it for anything in world. Even if only three people enjoyed my work, it is well worth the labor, just to know that somewhere out there, someone is getting a kick out of the stuff that I like to draw and write.

Ok gang, that is going to do it for today. Don't forget to check in again tomorrow for more Shoofly.

-DVid