Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Sunday gang! I know it is sad that it is the last day of the weekend, so I hope you all are going to enjoy it. Well lets get to things shall we. Here is a pinup for today, something that goes along with the whole festive theme of the season.




I gotta admit I drew this one for two simple reasons, one of them being that it was a simple drawing to do, but from some reason a pain to color. The other reason is that I am really hoping for snow soon, I love the snow just as much as I love the rain.


Well now I did promise you all something else special, so I wrote out a quick little Christmas poem, probably not the last one of this holiday season, enjoy.


The trees go up,
covered in lights,
strung with tinsel,
and Christmas delights;
Snow falls from the skies,
covering the streets,
and people hit the stores,
for holiday treats;
Christmas fast approaches
growing ever more near
with the hearts of people
filling with Christmas cheer.


Alright then folks, that is going to do it for today. Come back again tomorrow for more cool things and another new edition of Shoofly.

-DVid