Sunday, December 23, 2012


Hola! And a happy Sunday to you fine folks. Today is the eve to Christmas eve. And that means we are doing our last Christmas pinup. Although I guess you could say that this one here is not so much a Christmas themed one as it is a winter themed one. But either way, I liked the way this turned out and thought it would make a fine little pinup for today.




Well I guess it is time for the last letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,

Hello there you chubby bastard. In case you don't remember me, I was the kid that kicked that mall Santa in the nuts after dropping his pants. You thought I was a bad boy for doing that, as I received a lump of coal that Christmas with a note telling me where I could stick it. Well I just wanted to let you know that this year I was just as bad, as I am sure you already know. But this year I will be up waiting for you, so I can take your advice on that lump of coal, but I will be sticking it up your furry butt. Then I plan to cook me up some reindeer steaks as you scream from the pain of passing that kidney stone you fat bastard. See you soon Santa.

-Greg


Well that is one terrible little pain in the ass. But I have to admit, it would be funny to see that happen. Well that is it for today, check back tomorrow for my Christmas Eve special, until then, I am off to find me an elf hat that says "Gandolfs little helper"

-DVid