Saturday, December 22, 2012


It is the weekend before Christmas, and I am hoping that I can sit on my butt and enjoy it the way it should be enjoyed, watching TV and eating junk food. I hope that everyone out there is enjoying this weekend before the holiday's as well. But before all of that is going to happen, lets take a look at the final Not @ All Christmas themed comic.




And here is another letter to Santa Claus.


Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year, is a free pass for one day to be as bad as I want to be. I have been good for every day since I was born. Dammit, I am tired of being good, but I want presents, so you see the dilemma I am in here. So that is why I want a free pass on one day. A day to get drunk, get high, punch an old man in the face, and sleep with a hooker with out paying for it. I don't think that is too much to ask for. Please think this over, and please give me this little gift.

-Barry


Well that seems like a nice young man, at least most of the time. Well that is going to do it for today. Check back tomorrow for more goodies, and the very last letter to Santa.

-DVid