Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Alright gang, I see that you are all here for another comic, and you are in luck as I have a new Shoofly comic for you all, enjoy.


And now I have a couple of things today for you, one being a fan letter, which we will get to now.

Dear DVid,

What inspires you to create the things that you do?

-Mark


Well Mark, I like the bluntness of you letter, just right to the point. I have stated in the past that I am a comic book fan, so comic really inspired me to want to draw. I also grew up on a steady diet of cartoons, sitcoms, movies, and pro wrestling. I like comic strips a little when I was a kid, but did not really get into them until I got older. To name just a few of the stand outs, I loved the Young Justice comic, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man. All of Joss Whedons TV shows, any comic book related TV show or cartoon, Simpsons, King of the Hill. And that is just to name a few things.

Well as for the other thing, I am giving you a special quick little sketch that I did for you guys.



Before we go, I would just like to point out that I know that the current story going on with Shoofly may not seem like it has a holiday theme, but it does take place during December, so that kind of counts. Ok gang, that's going to do it for today, I'll see you all back here again tomorrow, until then, happy holiday shopping.

-DVid