Thursday, December 20, 2012

Five days to go, and as we get closer and closer, I work harder and harder to finish stuff up. It's hard to keep up on all the things that I have to do to prepare for Christmas, among those being me working on finishing up the comics for the rest of this year. And speaking of comics, lets get into some Shoofly.







And now here is another letter to Santa.


Dear Santa,

Hey there big guy. I just wanted to write to you and let you know that I happen to like big hairy guys. And I find red and white to be very sexy colors. When you stop by my house this year, I have much more then milk and cookies waiting for you. I went out and bought a sexy little, and skimpy, outfit that I think you will really like. There is more fabric in a dinner napkin then there is in my special little outfit for you. Cant wait to see you this year Santa, I will turn you from a saint into a sinner.

- Chuck


Ok, that one creeped even me out. Well folks, thats it for today, I will see you all again tomorrow.


-DVid