Friday, November 30, 2012

Today is the last day of November, and the last Shoofly cartoon for the week. I hope you all brought your smiles, if not you can always borrow one off the rack, just make sure to clean it first as you never know where those things have been.




Lets get to a quick letter before I start with my daily routine of talking everyone to death.

Dear DVid,

I saw that some one was talking bad about your work 
and wanted to write to let you know that I like it 
and am a fan. I liked the way you handled it by the way, 
not flying off the handle and insulting him, but simply 
putting him in his place.

-Sarah


Well Sarah, thank you very much for being a fan, it is nice to know that I am starting to build a fan base. I was unsure as to if I would ever find anyone out there would liked my work, but it seems I do not have to worry any longer. I am glad you liked the way I handled the guy who hated me, I thought it was best to be as polite as I could, but still pointing out the flaws in his logic of writing to me. In case anyone is wondering, I posted his nasty letter because I don't want people to think I am just putting up the ones that love me, or taking out the negative comments. Plus it is not so bad for people to hate you, as Todd McFarlane once said, "the worst thing they can do is ignore you."


Well gang I don't want to keep you here all day, so I am going to touch on a few things really quick then let you all go on with your day. First off I want to remind everyone that tomorrow will start the new schedule of seven days a week. So make sure to come back for a brand new Not @ All cartoon. Also Sunday I have something for you all as well that I hope you will come back to check out.

Ok now I guess we should call it a day. Until tomorrow, take care.

-DVid