Wednesday, November 7, 2012









A good Wednesday to you all out there, and welcome back, I hope you all are ready for more Shoofly, the number one new hit comic strip ..... in my mind at least. Today I thought I would tell you a little about the strip and it's back ground, but I will be sure to keep it short.

So the idea is kind of an old one, as I used to draw Marty back in grade school before he had a name. Back then he was just a giant unlucky fly, who always happened to get hurt and crushed by something. When you fast forward to today, the character came back, after going through many story changes over the years, and I decided to give him a new strip. Granted this is a practice strip to help build my skill, but still a fun one.

Alright folks, that will do it for today, I expect to see you all back here again tomorrow, and feel free to bring along some of your friends.

-DVid