Friday, November 23, 2012

Chances are you are reading this at three thirty in the morning while you wait in line to get run over by a bunch of shoppers in the pursuit of great deals on this ...... BLACK FRIDAY!! And as you stand in line with some chubby old woman breathing down your neck, you can enjoy this black Friday Shoofly cartoon.

 
See, its funny cuz it's true folks. Well a little thing to add is that this edition does not have the Shoofly logo on it. The reason being that one, I forgot, and two, there was not alot of room to place it. And now here is a fan letter.


Dear DVid

I am loving this new comic strip Shoofly,
but I have to say I do miss Not @ All. Is there
any chance that we will see the return of it in the
near future? In the mean time, I was wondering who
are all the characters in Shoofly.

- Seth

Well Seth, let me start off my saying thank you for the praise, I to am enjoying Shoofly. As far as Not @ All goes, yes there are future plans for it. In fact something tells me you guys may be seeing it again sooner then you all think. But until then here are some sketches of the Shoofly gang.

 
Marty the fly


Manny

 
Sasha

 
Doc Cauldron





 

Well that is going to do it for now folks. Have a wonderful weekend and remember to check back in on Monday for more cartoons and stuff. Also this Monday will be a whole new look for Shoofly, something I hope your all going to enjoy. Until then, have fun, keep laughing, and take care.

-DVid