Friday, November 2, 2012


Happy Friday all! It should be a great weekend coming up as it will be the first weekend of November. The leaves outside are all kinds of different colors to show that fall is here. But as I stare outside my window I still see alot of green as the desert plants tend to stay green all winter. I got a brand new Not @ All cartoon for you, as well as some news as to the future of this fun little blog I have been working on here.





So I hope you all enjoyed that cartoon, as the sad news I am about to deliver to you will be easier to take if you are fan of Not @ All. I have had alot of fun doing this cartoon, and hope I can return to it again as soon as possible. But I am still very new at doing comic strips, and have had alot of trouble coming up with material for this strip. So for the time being, Not @ All will be going on hiatus. But like I said, if I can come up with more stuff I will bring it back.

So with Not @ All ending you may now wonder what does that mean for the future of this blog. That is a very good question, and I hope you will all be satisfied with the answer. I will be doing a brand new strip called Shoofly. This strip will be done in black and white, as color will be more difficult to do with this one, and will be Monday through Friday. So for loosing one strip, you will be gaining a new five days a week strip. Boy I hope you guys like that idea as much I do. Shoofly will be a major challenge for me, keeping a tight deadline and all, but I know it will be alot of fun. So here is a sneak peak at the strip, a quick sketch I did of the main character of Shoofly.



Well that's all folks. I hope you all enjoyed Not @ All as much as I did. I hope to bring it back again in the near future. Remember to check back in on Monday for the start of Shoofly. Until then, have a great weekend, take care, and keep spreading the good word of the cartoons.

-DVid