Wednesday, November 14, 2012



Happy Wednesday comic fans, welcome to another Shoofly. I said last time that my plans for this strip are going to get weird, but don't worry, they won't be too weird. See this strip is purely a spur of the moment strip. But it also is going to introduce you characters and ideas that will be major things for me in the future, and things that I hope all of you will be looking forward to these ideas as well.

Now as I write this, I am currently watching an episode of Once Upon A Time, which is a show that I have become very addicted to since last season. I admit was more then skeptical about trying it, as I thought one, the show would end up getting canceled, and two, the show seemed to be a rip off of one of my favorite comics, Fables. But I gave it a chance anyways, and the darn thing got me hooked right off the bat. Still wish it would have been Fables though. I recommend both Once and Fables to those of you out there are are not either reading or watching these two great stories.

Well that is going to do it for today my fine fans, come back again tomorrow for another good comic that you will enjoy the heck outta of. Until then fans.

-DVid