Thursday, November 8, 2012



Thursday is here, and that means it is only one day away from the weekend. I am sure everyone out there is excited to get the weekend up and going. I know I always am. We got another new Shoofly strip here for you to enjoy, and I sure as heck hope you enjoy it. I am sure you noticed the last panel there, and how Marty seems a bit cut off. Yeah I had already started to draw it, and began to notice how I screwed it up, but since I wanted to hurry up and get it done so I could move on to the next one and continue to build my stock pile of comics, I just let it go and left it to be messed up. Hope that does not ruin it for anyone out there, sometimes in the heat of it all, you tend to make mistakes.

Well thanks again for dropping by, I will see you all back here again tomorrow for Friday's comic.

-DVid