Friday, November 16, 2012



And now its Friday fans, and that means that it is the end of the week, and the last cartoon of the week. Its a bit sad, but don't shed any tears for its only two days until we get another cartoon. And next week is the week of Thanksgiving, a wonderful holiday filled with food and drinks and nothing good on TV except football and a parade. My mouth is watering just thinking about all that tempting food. But until then we will just have to make it through the weekend, and then the three days before Thanksgiving.

So today's cartoon actually rings true a little bit, as I am a bit of a slob, although not to the point of Manny. I like to think it is because I am so busy working on my many projects, but the truth of the fact is that I am just lazy and there is always something good on TV.

Well folks that is going to do it for today, see you all again on Monday for more Shoofly cartoons. Have a great weekend and take it easy out there folks.

-DVid