Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's all the excitement of the ball pit at the kids playground in a pizzeria. Hitting that last ball in the last round at a miniature golf course. Well it is to me at least, I have no idea what you guys feel, but I am hoping you feel the same as I do. Now lets get to the point of why you are here, the good old strip known as Shoofly.



Well it's Tuesday and we are getting closer to the end of November and the start of December. That means we are getting closer to Christmas. And of course you can start to feel it out there. One of my favorite holidays, my second favorite to be exact. But I will get more into that later in the week, for now lets get to a couple of fan letters.

Dear DVid,

Hey man, just wanted to say I am looking forward 
seeing where this strip is going, it is actually kind of fun. 
Sorry if I sound so surprised by that, but I was unsure in the 
very beginning. These new characters are kind of interesting,
 how long did it take you to come up with them?

-Pete


Hey Pete, don't worry about seeming surprised by the fact that you like the new strip, I am just glad to hear that you like it. These characters all kind of came about by accident, all that is except Marty the fly, he was someone that I have had since I was a kid. I wish I still had some of the early comics that I could share on here.

Dear DVid,

I keep hearing about all of these new plans you have in store
 for this blog, but have yet to see any of them. What is the deal?
 Are you just pulling our collective chains?

-Ian


No Ian, I am not pulling anybody's chain. On of the plans I had in store is this whole fan letter thing that I am doing right now. So be happy young man...or boy....or whatever you are, you are part of the new plans. As far as the other plans, well some of those you will be seeing very very soon.

Well that is going to do if for today gang. It has been fun, check back again tomorrow for more Shoofly. Until then, as always, take care.

-DVid