Tuesday, November 20, 2012




Outside the weather is starting to give that hint of winter. The clouds are growing dark, and the scent of rain is in the air. It is also growing colder, the kind of cold that sinks deep into your bones. The kind of cold that can only be taken care of by sitting by your window with a cup of hot chocolate. The leave on the trees have almost all covered the ground, creating a carpet of yellow, orange, and brown. It is truly one of my favorite seasons.

Welcome back everyone, and thank you all for stopping by. We are a few days away from Thanksgiving, and a special edition of Shoofly, an edition that I hope you all will like as much I did when I did it. But I will get more into that when it comes.

I keep saying that I have some fun little surprised in store for everyone in the near future. Well one of them is going to happen on Thanksgiving day, but I will not spoil it for you just yet.

Also I mentioned last time that I would be posting fan letters on the site instead of doing comments. When you send me your letters, please include your first name as I will not be posting your email address on the site.

Well fans, that is going to do it for today, hope you all had as much fun as I did. Remember to come back again tomorrow and check out some more artistic fun with Shoofly. Until then, take care.

-DVid