Sunday, September 30, 2012



Hey hey gang! It's Sunday and here we are for part two of the super special weekend edition of Not @ All. We got a new cartoon for you, one that I hope you all will like. This idea came to me one day when an ex girlfriend was talking about some of the guys she used to be with. I just thought that it would be kind of funny to see this.

So I am still working on trying to catch up and build a new stock pile of cartoons so I don't fall behind. I calculated it all out and it looks as if there should be about forty two cartoons for the rest of this year. I think I have sketched out about ten so far, but still need to finish them. So as long as I don't lazy or nothing bad happens I should be able to keep this up.

Now I am a big TV fan, and I was excited that this past week began the new fall season, with alot of my favs returning. And tonight is the big return of Fox's animation domination, which has me super pumped. I have been looking forward to the return of Simpsons and American Dad since last season. So if your a big fan like I am, do not forget to tune in tonight for some major laughs.

Well, thats going to do it for this weekend edition of Not @ All, come back again tomorrow for our regular schedule and a new cartoon. If I can speed up the drawing process, and can think of enough of them, I am going to try and make October a monster and horror themed month, pick fun at some classics. See ya then folks.

-DVid