Monday, September 10, 2012




Well once again Monday has fallen upon us, and that could mean many things, but none more important then the coming of a new Not @ All cartoon. I know you guys are as excited, heck I bet even more so, then I am by this fact. Well, at least I hope so. So a little insight on today's cartoon. I just finished putting it together a few minutes ago, cutting it a little close this time around. The cat kind of looks funny to me, no matter how many times I tried, he always seemed to come out like this. At first I didn't like the way he looked, but the more I stared at it, the more the look grew on me. Now I can not think of a better way for this toon to have come out.

Now for today's dedication, which goes out to a band. Right now as I write this, and as I was working on this cartoon, I had my ipod playing The Raveonettes. For those of you unfamiliar with this band, they are a Danish rock duo. They have a style that sounds alot like the music of the 50's and 60's, but with a much darker edge. I discovered them by accident, well that is my brother did, as he downloaded a free sample of their music from Amazon one day. When I heard them, the song being Dead Sound, I fell in love with them, and went on a hunt for anything I could find. More often then not, I have them playing in the background as I work on my many projects. So I have to say thanks for providing the soundtrack to my art, other various projects, and pretty much my life.

Well fans, that will do it for today. Hope you all had fun, and I hope you all will be back again on Wednesday for the middle of the week cartoon. If you are interested in checking out The Raveonettes, you can find their music at pretty much all the major music suppliers, Amazon, iTunes, etc. Both Youtube and Dailymotion have music videos you can watch as well to get a taste of them. Tell them DVid sent you and you will get.... well probably nothing, but maybe they will hear I am a fan and send me an autograph or something. So as always folks, take care, be fair, and remember to share.

-DVid