Wednesday, September 12, 2012





And here we are once again my fine fellows and fell... uh...ettes? Hmm not sure that works, but I don't like retyping a lot, so it stays. Anyways, the point is that we have found ourselves in the middle of the week yet once again, here on Wednesday. And if you don't know what that means, then you probably have not been pay attention here. And if your not pay attention, I only have one thing to say, where is the fifty bucks you said you would give me? See you don't remember telling me you would give me the money because you weren't paying attention, but I sure remember you saying it.

Ok, so enough with the silly humor that I am sure only I am laughing at. Lets get to the heart of why we are all here today, and brand new Not @ All cartoon. Today's toon is one that I drew a few years back, but went back to redo it since I was not happy with the way the old one looked. The idea came from a combo of when my girlfriend at the time broke up with me, and the fact that I have known people who were like this. Bot guys and girls, who have either had to provide for that special person in their lives, and seemed to have alot more money when that person was gone. Being the cheap lazy bastard that I am, I bet you can all guess which side of the fence I land on :-)

Today's dedication goes out to someone who I bet does not even know that this webcomic exists, like 99% of the rest of world out there. And since she does not know that it exists, I could say all kinds of nasty things about her, tell you all kinds of embarrassing stories and such, but if I did that then I would have nothing to black mail her with later down the line. So this strip goes out to a friend, a former co worker and boss, Heather. She put up with a lot from me while we worked together, and I can be a bit of a pain in the butt. So hey Heather, thanks for putting up with me and keeping me entertained at work, and not getting me into too much trouble with either the bigger bosses or law.

Ok peeps, that will do it for this installment of Not @ All, stay tuned for the up coming Friday edition at the end of week as always. And I am sure you are sick of reading it, but I still like typing it, so take care, be fair and remember to share.

-DVid