Wednesday, September 26, 2012




Hey hey folks! Here it is Wednesday and here we are with another, if not some what late, Not @ All cartoon. This one is late coming up because of some last minute touches, and a bad case of over sleeping do to mild illness. But I promised I would get these up here for the the four of you to read, boy I hope that is joke and there are more of you, and I intend to keep that promise. Today's cartoon had now caption to it for two reasons, one is I could not think of anything funny to write here, and two it seemed to be funnier without a caption. Also as far as the art itself goes, this is one of my favs.

Now today's dedication goes out to all of my female friends, even the one's who have already gotten a dedication. You ladies have to put up with a lot of crap in your lives from time to time, and sometimes that crap my come from me. So I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with it, and thanks for being so strong. Also thanks to most of you for not hitting me or leaving me in a store to walk home, even though I know alot of you probably really wanted to.

Now that is going to do it for today my awesome fans. Now a dose of bad news, do to circumstances beyond my control, there will be now Friday edition of Not @ All. But there is some good news, a sort of light at the end of this little dark tunnel. To make up for no Friday, there will be a special Saturday and Sunday edition that you all can look forward to. So I hope that will make you some what happy. Well until this weekend I want you all to be good.

-DVid