Wednesday, September 19, 2012




Happy Wednesday to all! Here we are at the middle of the week, and here we are with another mid week cartoon. That is correct fans, it is time for the Wednesday Not @ All. Today's cartoon comes from not my mind, but the mind of my brother who saw the sign on a fence somewhere telling people not to let their dogs poop on the property. I just drew it out as best I could, and let me tell you this one was a hard one to do. I still don't know it the dogs turned out right, but I like the background.

So today's dedication goes out to all the people out there who have dogs that do not bark twenty four hours a day. Dogs that do not sound like they are getting neutered of spade when they yelp and yipe in morning, afternoon, and at night. See, it's not that I hate dogs, because I don't, I hate the people that own dogs and let them bark whenever they want. So those of you out there that have dogs and are able to keep them quiet, kudos to you.

Well that will do it for today people, I'm sure you all had as much here today as I did. And if you didn't then we will just have to try harder next time. So I will see you all back here on Friday, and remember to take care, be fair, and share.

-DVid