Monday, September 24, 2012



Welcome back everyone, here we find ourselves on yet another Monday, with another new Not @ All cartoon. So enough with me giving the introductions and all, lets talk about the cartoon. So there is a funny story behind this cartoon. See this event actually happened to me one night long ago. I was hanging out with some friends one night, and my friend Stephanie was there. I kept squirting her with water, and she kept telling me to stop. Yeah so I didn't stop, and BAM! she popped me right in the nose. Now I am not sure about the details before or after I got hit, as she knocked the memory outta my head. To this day I still fear her and have the kind of nightmares that wake in the middle of the night screaming.

This leads us to today's dedication, which seems pretty obvious to me. Today's dedication goes out to my, very abusive friend, Steph. Thanks for beating me up and giving me the idea for drawing out said beating. Lets hope that you don't ever have to inspire me ever again, as I don't think my body could handle it.

Well folks, that will do it for today, I hope you all had fun with this new cartoon, I know I had fun making it, well except for that part where I got punched. So people, I will see you all here on Wednesday.

-DVid