Saturday, September 29, 2012






Hello everyone and welcome to this special Saturday edition of Not @ All. Again sorry about not posting on the regular Friday like I usually do, but now instead of a regular Friday you get a super special Saturday. Ok so a couple of quick notes here, first off for this weekend edition I will not be doing a dedication, mainly because I keep doing them and I am starting to run out of people to dedicate to, I'm just burning through them. So I might also cut back on them during the week as well. Also as I was getting the cartoons ready for this I notices that I have been slacking off and falling behind. When I first started it all I had a stock pile of cartoons so as to never fall behind, but some how I seem to have done that anyways. So I am going to have to hit the drawing table hard to try and get back on track with this stuff.

Ok so that is going to do it for this super special Saturday edition, don't forget to check in tomorrow for the second part of this super special weekend of Not @ All. See ya then folks.

-DVid