Monday, September 3, 2012




Good Monday to you all. It is time for, what I like to hope is your favorite new comic strip, Not @ All. Now when I first start this, I wanted to make sure I was ahead of schedule, so I built up a stock pile of toons. Well I just realized that I have been burning through them faster then I have been making new ones. What does this mean? Well to you guys nothing, because I am determined to keep a schedule here, so when I say updates are three times a week, I mean it. To me, this means I have been either distracted as of late, or just plain lazy, and either way need to get back to work. So today's comic is just something that popped in my head one day. I really liked the way it turned out.

Now today's dedication goes out to those brave men and women who serve their country America's many military factions. Without those brave people to fight for the freedoms that make this country great, I would not be here doing this. So thanks guys and gals, we all really appreciate what you do.

So folks, that's going to do it for today. You all have my thanks and gratitude for stopping by and reading my cartoons. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making them. So I will see you all back here on Wednesday for another brand new cartoon. Until then, you know the drill, be fair, take care, and remember to share.

-DVid