Friday, August 31, 2012





You all know what today is right? FRIDAY! TGIF! Hmm? How many of you actually remember watching TGIF on ABC every Friday night? I see there are a few you. It's funny because I remember watching it, and at the time really enjoying it. But now when I see the reruns on TV, I just keep flipping channels and hope I will find something else on, more then likely stopping on one of the many NCIS marathons that USA seems to show six days a week. So I hope you all had a good week, and I know your all excited for the weekend.... well except those of you that have to work it. But don't worry, I know what will cheer you up .... uh, no its not enough money to quit working. Its a brand new cartoon. Ok, I know money would have been better, but work with me here, I am doing the best I can with what I got. Let's go down to the next paragraph so I can do the dedication and explain today's cartoon.

So, today's dedication is to my old man, who actually inspired this cartoon by telling the joke about the bear and the rabbit. After hearing this funny joke, I would always imagine what it was like afterwards, what would the rabbit say? So I would spend the next few years mulling it over, drawing it out, then redrawing it, until this final product came out. Alot of people I know really liked this one, which told me I was on to something with it. I hope you all like this one as well.

Well that will do it for this week folks. Have fun this weekend, even if your working, still try to have a good time. I will see you all here on Monday for another cartoon. Until then, take care, be fair, and remember to share.

-DVid