Monday, August 13, 2012



Welcome back folks, and a happy Monday to you all. Once again I find myself excited by the fact that this is my second week doing this.

Today's toon is in celebration of the best week of the year.... Shark Week! So be prepared for two more shark toons this week as I pay tribute to my favorite week with my favorite ocean animals. This one here was an idea I had for a long long time, but it used to be a coffee shark, just thought a toilet shark would be a littler funnier.

And todays dedication goes out to my buddy Laurie. Thanks for making me laugh at work and helping me to hold on to what little sanity I still have. Also thanks for taking me to so many movies and lunches, keeping me entertained and well fed. Perhaps one day I may end up paying for a few, but uh, don't get your hopes up.

Ok people, that's it for today, I will see you all back here on Wednesday.

-DVid