Friday, August 24, 2012




It's Friday fans! And time again for another installment of, now say it with me people.... Not @ All! Well that was pretty good but I think three of you came in a little early. It's ok we can work on it later. So, by my count we have reached the end of our third week, which is just remarkable since I was the guy who once killed a fish two days in to having it. Of course the fish was not entirely my fault, as I was not the one who replaced the bottle of water with vodka, and to my credit I did give the fish CPR. Hmm not sure if that joke works or not... oh well I am too damned lazy to start retyping at this point. So anyways, today's joke is what happens when I have only a few hours of sleep and watch too much Law and Order, although I don't recall if L&O has ever used the ol' court room doll or not. But either way there it is.

Today's dedication is too all of those wonder web comic creators out there who inspired me to take the chance to do this. There are ALOT of web comic's out there, and those early guys paved the road for a rookie like me to try and get a few laughs and yucks here with this thing. So thank you guys for doing this and showing me it can be done.

And that concludes are Friday N@A. Hope you all enjoyed this and are as excited as I am to return on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend folks and remember to spread the humor and my good name.

Take care, be fair, and share.

-DVid