Wednesday, August 29, 2012




Greetings one and all and a happy Wednesday to you all. For some today is "hump day", for some it is just the middle of the week, but for me Wednesday was always comic day. Every Wednesday I would find myself at my local comic book store picking up the brand new issues of what ever I was reading at the time. It has been a few years since I have been in a comic store on a Wednesday, now having to drive out of town to get them, I only pick them up like once a month, and usually on the weekends. But with Not @ All, I can once again enjoy comic day, although I still make a habit of reading them on Wednesdays. Wow that was alot of words about stuff I would bet money you all really didn't care about... oh well it is written and done now. So today's toon is one that I put up Facebook awhile ago in pencil form. I went back and inked it and colored it, adding the caption to it for the joke. I really enjoyed this idea and was kind of proud of how it all turned out.

Todays dedication is to Gary Larson, the creator of one of my favorite comic strips The Far Side. I used to make sure to try and catch the paper to read The Far Side as often as possible. To this day I am still trying to collect the whole series of strips. His style of humor really made me laugh, and seemed to influence my style a little here and there. So kudos to you Mr. Larson, thanks for all the great jokes.

Alright folks, that does it for this Wednesdays edition of Not @ All. I hope to see you all here again on Friday. Until then, take care, be fair, and remember to share.

-DVid.