Sunday, August 26, 2012



Happy Monday fans and fanettes! I know, I know, Monday is not the best day to be happy about, what with school, work, and those horrible prostate exams. But remember you do have something to look forward to now .... a brand new Not @ All toon. There ya go, see it feels better to laugh and smile and relax that sphincter and let the doc do his thing to your thing. Ok, so down to the nitty gritty of this little ditty.

Today's dedication goes out to Doug Savage, the funny and talented man who does the Savage Chickens comics. Why am I giving this man the dedication you ask? Well it is because he is the very first person who's wonder comic I discovered on the net. I loved his work from the very first joke that I saw, and he was one of the people that I kind of lumped together in the last dedication with the whole web comic thing. But after I did that one, I thought it would be nice to single out a few of the ones that caught my eye and really helped me get into this whole webcomic thing. Mr. Savage was the guy tickled my funny bone first. So if you ever end up reading thing Doug Savage, again thanks for doing something that made me laugh and made me want to continue on this journey of cartooning.

Alrighty then folks, that will do it for today. Hope you all had as much fun as I did, of course there was alot of alcohol on my end. If you get the chance go and visit  www.savagechickens.com for some funny cartoons as well. As always, remember to take care, be fair, and share.

-DVid