Friday, August 17, 2012




Hola peeps and peepettes! Today this Friday, and the end of the week, and last night was the end of shark week 2012. I will soon be sitting down to watch the final new programs with a big bowl of snacks. But first I have to post the last shark joke of the week, and here it is.

Today's dedication is to the guy, or girl, who came up with the idea for shark week. I don't know who it was, but this unnamed hero of television programming is someone who had given me many hours of enjoyment and a growing respect for natures perfect predators of sea. Kudos to you sir and or madam.

Well that concludes our shark week special of toons. Have a safe and fun weekend folks, and I'll will expect to see you all here, and hopefully even more of you, on Monday for a brand new toon.

-DVid