Wednesday, August 15, 2012



Hi ya folks! Well here we are, it's Tuesday once again, and that means it's time for another Not @ All toon. I sure hope you all are ready, because I sure know I was not. Today's toon caught me off guard, as I worked so hard to try and come up with a shark joke, and am now working to the last minute to finish it up. I just put the finishing touches on the toon and have started my little dialog here. I cut this one close folks, and NOT because I was lazy or nothing, just found out how hard it can be to try and create a funny cartoon.

Today's dedication is going to go out to Peter Benchley. That's right, the writer. See he was the one who first got me to fall in love with sharks, and it was not the book. But without the book, there would not have been a Jaws movie. Now I know alot of people who always tell me that the books are always better then the movie. So when I read the book I was surprised that I did not love it as much as the film, mainly because the lovable characters that I enjoyed on the silver screen were not the same in the book. However, I still did enjoy the book, just not as much as I loved the movie. Anywho... so without that book, which inspired that movie, I would not be drawing a cartoon about sharks on my favorite week of the year. So kudos to you Mr. Benchley.

Alright folks, that does it for today, I will see you all here bright and early on Friday. Well maybe not bright and early, I do need my beauty rest, and alot of it as most of my friends seem to tell me.

-DVid