Friday, August 10, 2012




It's Friday people! You all know what that means? Time for a brand new Not @ All cartoon! It also means that we come to an end of my first week doing a webcomic. It's ok to be excited, I know that I am. It is hard to believe the week is already over, I might get a bit choked up as I relive all of these great moments we have had.... ok I'm done. So lets get one with it all shall we?

Today's Not @ All toon is the last of the old guard, and my favorite I think. I did this one when I was trying to learn perspective. And I think this is the last one that I have penciled and inked with out the aid of my digital pad. I may have to go back to doing some more like this again some time as I had a good time doing it. Of course I digitally added the color and cleaned it up a bit.

Today's dedication goes out to my friend Amanda, who helped in a major way. Without her I would not be able to draw alot of the stuff I am doing now as she got me my Wacom Bamboo art tablet. So thanks for helping out and making it possible for me to share my talent with others.

Alright people, this concludes the first week of Not @ All and DVid's world. Have a great weekend and check back with me on Monday for more Not @ All.

-DVid