Wednesday, August 8, 2012





Happy Wednesday folks! I write this with a massive grin on my face as I realize this is my second post. Two down and many more to go I hope. Under my wonderful logo you may have noticed a donation button, this is there for those of you who want to donate me money. Now I am not begging for money, and to be realistic, I know it's a little early to expect anything. I just have it up there in the hopes that you guys will one day enjoy my work sooo much, you will want to help out. But for now, just enjoy the free cartoon's I intend on giving you. Also there is a link on the side over there where I am pointing, that will lead you to my DeviantArt page. There are some pretty cool drawings there that I post from time to time if you want to see what else I draw.

Today's toon is another old one, at least two of three years old. I went in and cleaned it up, adding color and trying something with the lettering. I actually drew this as a Christmas card for a guy I used to work with, and he may still have the original. Later on I realized how much this joke made me laugh, so I decided to recreate it.

Today's dedication goes out to my best friend Gary, who helped me develop a sense of humor and taught me to laugh at myself and life. Thanks for putting up with me, and teaching me to put up with you.

Well that's it for today. See you all on Friday.

-DVid