Monday, August 20, 2012




Aloha friends and fans! It is Monday again, and I am glad it is upon as, it only for the fact that I get to post a new toon for you all to enjoy. My shark week of toons is done and we can now return to the regular schedule of random weirdness that I have in store for you all.

Today's dedication goes out to a newer friend of mine, Crystal. Thanks for liking all of those things I have put up on Facebook, even the ones that I did not think were that good. It is thanks to you and a handful of others that I will be thanking in the near future here, that I have built up the courage to express my inner thoughts in toon form here. So to any people that hate my stuff, remember, it is Crystal and the others fault that I am doing this :-)

Well I see it is getting late as I write this, and I need my twenty minutes of beauty rest to try and dream up new and silly things to show off to the world. So with that I will bid you all a happy Monday and hope you will all rejoin me on Wednesday for you mid week entertainment.

-DVid