Wednesday, September 5, 2012




Welcome back folks! DVid here wishing you all a happy and wonderful Wednesday. And with this Wednesday comes a new cartoon for you all. This cartoon popped in my head one day when I was wondering if the tortoise and the hare were friends or not. Then it all just kind of fell into place. It took me awhile to get this joke just right.

Today's dedication goes out to Jim Davis, who is the man behind Garfield. Now Garfield is the very first comic strip that I discovered, and to this day is one of my favorites. The jokes always made me laugh, something about a fat sarcastic cat that really spoke to me. I remember watching the Garfield specials on TV, the holiday ones always being my favorite, and still watch them on DVD every holiday religiously. So many thanks go out to Jim Davis for giving me many years of wonderful laughs and joy with that lazy cat of his.

Ok peeps, that will do it for today. I hope to see you all here again on Friday for the last cartoon of the week. Until then you all know the drill, you know that thing I always say about sharing, caring, and .... uh being fair. Til next time.

-DVid