Friday, October 5, 2012





Well hello there strangers! It's Friday and here we find ourselves yet again with a brand new, and another Halloween themed, Not @ All cartoon for you all to enjoy. This one was kind of last minute as I went back and redrew an old one I did. I changed the joke a bit as it was not really that funny before, but this was a major pain the butt to do as it was hard to come up with this joke. The secret to cartoons seems to be come up with the joke first then draw it out, and not the other way around. Which I knew of course but just did not follow on this drawing.

How many of you out there believe in ghosts? I know I like to keep an open mind on things, whether it be ghosts, aliens, or even cryptids. I have seen a few strange things around my house from time to time that I have not always been able to explain. I even one time tried to provoke the ghost I thought was living in the house with me, after doing much research. But later I just felt like an idiot for trying any of it. Still that has not changed the fact that you never know, and it would be kind of cool if ghosts really did exist. I have always had this wild fantasy, get your minds outta the gutter, about moving into a haunted house, just because it would be cool to me.

Well that's going to do it for today boys and ghouls .... yeah I agree that was kinda dumb. But the fact remains the same, its time to call it day. Have wonderful weekend everyone, and don't forget to check back on Monday for more fine cartoons. Take care, and see ya later.

-DVid