Monday, October 29, 2012

As you sit on your butt watching your favorite scary movie you begin to feel something odd. The strange sensation that something is crawling on your arm. You look down and see that there is a brand new Not @ All cartoon slowly moving it's way up your arm. You fight the urge to panic and slap at your arm as you dance around like a sissy. Instead you just sit back and enjoy the cartoon.







Well my friends and fans, we find ourselves here once again on Monday for another new Halloween themed Not @ All cartoon. This one holds a special place in my heart, as it sort of rings true to my feeling towards those creepy crawlies. I hate spiders. I am deathly afraid of spiders. If a spider crawls on my wall in my room, and I don't kill it, or at the very least catch and release it, then I can not sleep in the room until the spider has been caught or killed. I'm not sure where this fear came from, I don't remember being that scared of them when I was child, but now I dare not even go near a place where a spider might be found. It is something that actually bothers me, being controlled by the fear of those little buggers. So I often try to confront my fear, face it head on, or even just make fun of it. I chose to do the latter here, showing some of how I feel, never feeling like I have enough bug spray to kill them tiny bastards.

Well thats going to do it for today my friends and fans. Thanks again for stopping by and checking in with us. Hope you found as much enjoyment reading this cartoon as I had making it. Don't forget to check in on Wednesday for the final Halloween themed Not @ All cartoon, as well as another special little treat for you peeps. Until then, take care and keep spreading the good word of the cartoon.

-DVid