Wednesday, October 10, 2012



And once again we find ourselves on a Wednesday with a brand new Halloween themed Not @ All cartoon. As we draw closer and closer to one of the best holiday's of the year, I continue to try and play catch up as I churn out more cartoons. I have to admit that even though it is alot of work, it really is fun playing catch up.

Well today's cartoon stars two of the most famous real monsters out there, even though I guess they would be more considered cryptids then monsters. Ever since I was a small child, I loved the idea of the Loch Ness monster. The idea that some where in this vast body of water swam a creature that could very well be from the prehistoric age. Nessie developed a love of sea monsters and cryptozoology in particular. It's a big world out there, and who knows what could be out there. To me, sea monsters are the coolest ones. There is something cool and scary about the creatures of the sea, such a large place to hide and live, and the fact that it is just under the surface wait to get to us.

Bigfoot was one that I did not get into until later. It was a member of my family that was big into, watching all the shows that talked about the big hairy galoot. This is what started me getting into him. I'm not a big enough fan to watch that series with the hippies chasing bigfoot, I still have some dignity after all. But I do watch Syfy channels Destination Truth, and love the ones where the chase down sea monsters and bigfoot like primates from around the world.

Well that is going to do it for today boys and girls and fans of all ages. I will be back again on Friday for our last cartoon of the week. So until then be good and remember to pass along the good word of what we are doing here. Take care and see ya all later.

-DVid