Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Once again it is Wednesday, and you find yourself in a dark and creepy graveyard. The moon is high and full, the wind brings in a light creepy breeze, which makes the trees the dance like monsters in the night. Behind a large tombstone something moves, something that makes your blood run cold and sends a shiver up your spine. You move in closer and find it to be another Halloween themed Not @ All cartoon.






Today's cartoon is a lesson to those who like to pick their noses. Be careful, and remember to remove any sharp objects before doing said nose picking. Something the Freddy Krueger up there seemed to forget to to.

The first Freddy Krueger movie I saw was the last one before they started to do their revamps. I believe it was Freddy's dead. It was when I was a kid, and part of one of my early attempts to do a horror fest. It was not one of my favorites, but at the time horror was horror. Later on I saw the first attempted revamp, Wes Craven's New Nightmare. That film was actually pretty damn good. I just recently watched the new remake, which was not half bad. I liked how they went down a more creepy road with Freddy, making him much scarier then in the original movies. Freddy has never been one of my favorite characters in the slasher genre, but he did have a few good moments in his long career as movie monster.

Well thats going to do it for today folks, remember to check back on Friday for the last joke of the week. Until then all, take care and be scared. I'll see ya when I see ya.

-DVid